When The Devil's The Defendant
Are you shocked by the vicious lies that are being brought out in court, that are all with the motive to discredit you?
Does your ex have the ability to transform in the courtroom into someone h/she truly isn’t?
Is it frightening how many professions fall for the manipulation of a person pretending to be something they are not, all the while pointing the finger at ‘you’ for what they themselves are doing?
Does the person you are going to court against care more about winning, rather than what’s in the best interest of the children?
If you answered yes to those questions, you may be going to court against an expert emotional manipulator, or a malignant narcissist.
Narcissists are successful in court due to the following factors;
1) Narcissists know that they have been less than ideal parents, to put it mildly, and they know that you are aware of this as well. When they present themselves in court as the caring parent that only wants to cooperate and can’t understand why you are making it so difficult – this has the ability to cause the victim to overreact at the lies, the manipulation and the inconsistency between what the Narcissistic parent says, and how they act while not in court. Their emotional reaction is misinterpreted, with the help of the narcissist, as to seeming as if the victim is the problem maker while they only want cooperation.
2) They have studied you for a long time and they know your emotional triggers, they know how to get under your skin; so, if they can cause an emotional reaction in you – this will discredit you in court since the courts dismiss emotionally based cases as opposed to fact-based cases.
3) They will accuse you of alienation, something they themselves are doing but projecting into you – and they will watch as you scramble to prove the truth. When the victim is overly focused on proving the manipulators lies, the most important aspects of the case get over looked.
4) Victims of narcissistic abuse are caught off guard by the narcissists star performance in court.
5) Victims do not know how to handle themselves against the narcissist.
But this success that they have had is becoming less frequent and further in between thanks to the knowledge and preparation of the PDF Entitled – When the Devil’s The Defendant. If you are going to court against a narcissist – purchase your copy today. You can never be too prepared when it comes to the safety of your children