Work Week Meals is an easy way to help you prepare simple, delicious meals for you and your family during the week week. Each meal plan includes no-fuss recipes, a grocery list and prep instructions. You can view the table of contents in the second image above
.WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Be sure to tag Work Week Meals in your creations on Instagram-
- A 37 page, e-cookbook that you can access on your computer, mobile phone or tablet or also print
- Meal plans for 4 weeks that include breakfast, lunch and three dinners
- A total of 20 recipes personally developed by Work Week Meals founder, Cortney
- No-fuss, easy-to-follow recipes to simplify meal time
- Lots of one-pot and one-pan meals
- Grocery list sorted by store section to make shopping quick and easy
- Easy-to-find ingredients
- Easy-to-follow prep instructions
- A color photograph of every recipe
- Tips and tricks for meal planning success
#workweekmeals and @workweekmeals
If you have any queries, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.orgIMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Please download the e-cookbook on your computer first, then transfer the PDF file to your mobile phone or tablet. Your device may require an app to open the file (such as iBooks or Adobe Reader).
- If the download fails, please check that you have a stable internet connection and enough storage space on your device. If it still doesn't work, please restart your computer and try again.
- After your purchase, you will receive an email with a download link. Please refer to this if you lose your copy. If not, please email us and we can sort something out.
- This e-cookbook can be printed. When printing, be sure to adjust the page size (scale) settings to "Fit" or "Fit To Page ".
- All sales are final.