Why our Bibles aren't in Chronological Order
You can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added CLICK HERE to sign up.
About this LessonMany people would like to read their Bibles in Chronological Order, in the order events happened, but it's very hard to do because that is not how the books of our Bibles are organized.
This lesson will show you both the historical reasons why the books in our Bibles are in the order they are in and why especially today in our world with little universal understanding and acceptance of the Bible, it is especially had to correctly understand the Bible as a whole.
It will also explain the meaning of genre as it relates to the books of the Bible and how if you don’t understand that, it can make your reading even more confusing.
Included in this Lesson
- An 1080p video
- A PDF of Notes/Transcript of the lesson
- A PDF of Questions on the lesson for individual study or group discussion
- Two digital files of images you can use to promote the topic
- Unlimited reproduction rights of the video and handouts within your church, group, ministry, or business.
REMINDERYou can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HERE to sign up.
In the files below:
- The MP4 file has the video—the name may be a bit odd as the program I’m using automatically sometimes gives it a new name when I save it.
- The ZIP file has the PDFs of notes and question pages, plus the image files.