Detox ... with Abundance!
This is the thirty day program
that launched my business and helped clients lose an average of 43 pounds
when used in conjunction with a six month coaching plan. How does it work?
The Abundance Detox was designed around the habits I built that helped me lose 120 pounds. The advice is evidence based and the program delivers necessary calorie deficits without deprivation.
In fact, the reason I called it "Abundance Detox" was because the plan guides you in how to ADD healthy plants and proteins to the diet. This particular program was not designed as a vegan diet, however, the diet is gluten free and vegetable intense. Why do I need to add protein and vegetables to my diet?
Protein is the building block of muscle. Not only that, because protein requires more energy to burn, less calories from protein are absorbed by the body. It's been proven that high protein diets speed metabolism. Protein is found in both animal sources and vegetable sources. Vegetables are the lifegiving force of nutrition. If there's one thing that nearly all nutritionists agree on, it's that a plant forward diet is THE strongest indicator of health and longevity.
The Abundance Detox provides:
And so much more!
- A Start Here Guide that helps you understand how to use the program
- The evidence based Gentle Fractions and Hydration Plan to help you quit soda, sweet tea or any other food or drink
- Over 100 delicious, plant forward recipes, delivered in a weekly format
- Shopping lists so all you have to do is shop!
- Recipes the entire family will love; most are ideal for making double batches and freezing ahead
- A 30 Day Devotional with Biblical study questions that spark your mind about health
- A 30 Day Tidy Up plan to organize your spaces and become mindful about clutter - the easy way
- A 30 Day Exercise plan to create small movements that add up to big results
- A 30 Day Guide that helps you move through the processes that have you stuck
- A 30 Day Workbook that is a companion to the Guide with FUN activities that are ideal for journaling your way to change
This guide is for you if you:
- Love to work on yourself
- Are motivated to change
- Want to cook
- Want to lose weight in a way that is SUSTAINABLE
This guide is NOT for you if you:
- Want someone to change for you
- Aren't open to coaching
- Aren't open to change
- Do not want to cook
- Want a "magic" solution that will fix all your problems quickly
Real change requires real work, and this guide has helped my clients do the work that is needed to move them through to a better place! As a certified health coach, I use the Transtheoretical Model of Change, among other models, to assist clients in changing their eating habits.
When you purchase the progam, you will be prompted to download the same e-books that I use with those of my coaching clients.
If you do not love this guide, I will refund your money 100%!