SUMMARY.Big Mistakes The Best Investors and Their Worst Investments By Michael Batnick
· What’s in it for me? Valuable lessons without the price tag.
· In investment, methods and techniques are useful but not infallible.
· Failing to manage your risk is fatal – even to seasoned investors.
· Concentrated investments are a risky business.
· Emotions can cloud our judgements when it comes to business deals.
· Traders should never overestimate their abilities.
· Overconfidence has cost even the best investors millions of dollars.
· Reducing unforced errors is vital to investment success.
· Investors must take big losses in their stride.
· Final summary