A fun pdf pattern to make a handy folio style pouch
- opens out to reveal a double pocket interior
- see through pockets to see contents at a glance
- stylish yet practical design
- handy for storing threads, notions, stationary or toys
- great for english paper piecing, applique or embroidery projects
Finished size - 5 1/2" x 9"
Fabric requirements -
Fat quarter exterior fabric
Fat quarter lining fabric
13" square binding fabric
1/4 yard woven fusible interfacing
1/4 yard fusible fleece
7 1/2"" x 8 1/2" clear vinyl (16 gauge)
Two 8" zippers
Please note if you are in the EU - prices do not include EU VAT, this will be added at your country's rate at checkout.