Clematis Digital Paper Collection
The Clematis Paper collection started life as an original photograph by Kusuma Dawn Hart.
A lover of paper craft and photography I have combined my two interests to develop a range of papers for use by paper crafters. From Card making to Collage these papers are a perfect addition to your crafting box.
You will receive digital files to help you achieve a range of designs using the Clematis in various sizes.
Files will include: 3 x Background Papers (as illustrated) 2 x A4 files containing 2 x A6 images on each sheet. One file contains 2 coloured images and the other vintage tones (see pictures or check out the You Tube Video).
You will also receive 2 files containing 2 sheets of small clematis photographs. And one file containing Vintage text.
You can cut out the individual pieces of paper to your own designs and the clematis can be cut or torn then embellished with pens, embossed powders etc.
If you check out my You Tube Video you can see how they print out. I used a combination of papers and cards to get the final results.
The files you receive are .jpeg and 300dpi.
To ensure that you get the very best quality print out, here are some things to remember:
• Use a photo quality inkjet printer to gain the best quality print out from our photographic images and designs. The print outs we have created to demonstrate our products were produced with a Canon iP8750 which has 6 inks. As a rule the more inks a printer has the higher the quality print you will get with the greatest tonal range.
• Choose your paper and card carefully to suit the final image.
• Each .jpg file that you receive is 300dpi and this should not be changed or it will affect the final quality of the image.
• If you are printing from Adobe Photoshop make sure that you use the setting in your printer command window that says ‘Photoshop Manages Colours’.
• We recommend the files be printed out as either standard quality or high quality depending on the paper or card you choose.
• We have left plenty of margin space around each design so no clipping of the image should occur even if you printer puts up a warning message.
• Finally…. Please do respect the copyright in our work. You are purchasing a digital item for the purpose of crafting, art and design. Buying this item gives you the right to use the designs for personal projects, and for the creation of cards of up to no more than 500 pieces. Manufacture above this amount would be regarded as commercial manufacture and for this you must purchase a separate commercial license from us. Failure to do so would be a breach of the terms and conditions of the sale and a breach of the owner Kusuma Photos copyright. If you are a designer purchasing a file to use as an element in a design that will be sold for commercial use you must obtain a commercial license for the file. Failure to do so would be an infringement of the owner Kusuma Photo/Dawn Harts copyright.
The sale and download of the files is limited to the purchaser only and they must not be distributed to anyone else.
We welcome feedback about our digital download materials so please do get in touch if you need help.