Personal Finance Planner is a tool designed to track monthly expenses and build savings plan. The tool is designed to manage multiple debit accounts (savings / current accounts) and credit accounts (credit cards) while keeping funds allocated for monthly expenses and savings separated. There is also a analysis tool which helps to analyze monthly expenses.
The tool is designed with the following rules:
- Balance at month end should be 0. Remaining funds for each month are deposit into savings.
- Income and money received is recorded as positive value.
- Expenses is recorded as negative value.
- Savings fund is managed separately from monthly expenses.
- Fund is reserved to pay every single cent spent on credit card by month end.
- Each expenses is tracked on net value spent / received.
- No overdraft. Overspend amount is deducted from savings.
This is a full version where you can review and modify everything without any limitation. Alternatively, there is a standard version (https://payhip.com/b/AH6X
) with some limitation imposed.
for more information and user guide.