Lightroom presets created for the dogs of Instagram!
- Presets were created on RAW files. Can be used on JPG files as well (outcome might be slightly different)
- See examples of these presets in action on Instagram: @theosgoldenyears
- If you would like to see a preview of these presets before purchasing DM me @theosgoldenyears or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 LR mobile presets.
How to load:
1. Save .dng files to camera roll or drop box.
2. Open Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for Mobile
3. Click on the (...) "Settings Button" and choose "Add To" option
4. Choose the location on your phone (for example Dropbox/Camera Roll) where you downloaded .dng files
5. Select the .dng files (If selecting from your camera roll they may show up as an all white image because camera roll can not load a .dng preview)
6. .dng file will install in Lightroom Mobile (the image will now have a DNG tag in the top right hand corner)
To edit photo:
1. choose .dng file you have installed before, then click on the(...) "Settings Button" and click on the "Copy Settings"
2. Choose a picture you would like to edit in Mobile Lightroom
3. Click on the (...) "Settings Button" and then click on "Copy Settings"
4. Finish tweaking and editing as you like!
More instructions here: HOW TO INSTALL PRESETS