I put a lot of time and effort into this base to use myself in character sprites but I never got around to use it, so...
- Huge, 3500px tall base in a .psd file
- Body parts divided in layer groups, each with separate lines and colors
- Easily posable with minimum editing (notice the small notch in the male body shoulder)
- Includes a face and interchangeable parts for female/male bodytypes (breasts, waist, butt)
- Prepared for animation! See on the right a sample Live2D animation with random movements
SPECIAL OFFER!! Animation of results for 20USD! Only 5 slots for now!
- Please do credit me when you use it!
- You can edit it as heavily as you want!
- You can post the results in whatever website you wish, as long as you still credit!
- You can use it for character designs, adopts, commissions, anything you want!
- You can also sell the results for virtual or real money!
- You can't re-sell or re-distribute this base in any way, even if you edited it heavily.
If you draw your character following the same layer division as the base (That's why I included a test hair in the files, so you can see how it's divided), then I will be able to animate it using Live2D, much like I did with the base on the right. of course, with movements that make actual sense.
If you're interested, please do contact me to discuss the drawing method before you actually start to line and color. If it's not mostly correct (I can fix some small mistakes dont worry uwu), I won't be able to accept the animation commission.You can contact me via Discord (melissenpai#3961) or whatever website you found this in (like Twitter or Tumblr) for any question or details!