INSTRUCTION MANUAL and XML-PARTS-LIST for my custom Imperial "Star Destroyer Command Bridge MOC" built of LEGO® Bricks.
NO PHYSICAL PARTS AND STICKER SHEETS AND MINIFIGURES INCLUDED
You get a Zip-compromized folder that contains the following documents:
Instruction Manual (PDF file)
- pdf-instruction manual for the Command Bridge (450 pages)
> including references & original footage
Parts List (XML file)
- XML-Parts List for the Command Bridge
- pdf-document "How do I upload the XML-Parts List to BrickLink and to order the parts"
Information about the MOC
! Minifig scale!
This Star Destroyer Diorama represents a Command Bridge from an Imperial Navy Star Destroyer. The MOC features the iconic round triangular shaped main viewports with indicated lights, two main Crew Pits with 10 Control Consoles and seats for up to 6 minifigures, two side Viewports with 4 Control Stations and indicated lights, a Command Walkway and Scanners, as well as an accurate shaped Outer Hull with pipes, antennas and electronic sensors. It features even a little mouse droid that races over the corridors. Highly accurate
Command Bridge to the Star Wars source material, such as Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
> > > Very strongly build < < <
- Total Number of needed LEGO® bricks: 1829
- Total Number of needed LEGO® Sticker Sheets: 1 (from 75055)
- Width/Length/Heigt: 22,9 cm / 42,6 cm / 11,0 cm
All Parts and Sticker Sheets in a new condition cost around ~220€ / ~240$ at BrickLink Stores (prices tend to vary!), depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (excluded any shipping costs!). LEGO® never made a set like this .... Unlike them, I've designed this model with accuracy in mind!
About my Instructions
In order to offer you the best possible building experience, each MOC & Instruction Manual of mine are going through various stages of designing, optimizing, and testing
. Furthermore, I’m taking this process very serious, because I want you to really enjoy both the building and the final model.
Every pdf-Instruction is an easy to follow
Checkout & Payment
- Accept payment method: PayPal
- after the purchase you get an instant invoice to your e-mail-adress including the download-link
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Be sure to visit me on:
- instagram (thecreatorrmocs): updates on my latest MOCs, polls, and Building Challenges
- flickr (thecreatorr): high quality pictures of my MOCs
- eurobricks (thecreatorr): constructive discussions and feedback on my MOCs
If you have any questions please contact me on these channels, I will answer you soon!! Have a great building experience ! TheCreatorr
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this model.
The instructions, parts lists and the final model are for personal use only. Do not distribute or sell them to others. In case of violation threaten legal consequences.
©️TheCreatorr 2020, All rights reserved.