This Nature Travel Guide has the inspiration and practical information to lead you on an incredible wildlife-watching vacation or simply sprinkle some nature highlights into your itinerary.
In Birds of Varanger Fjord, you'll discover:
- Unbiased, practical advice about where to go for groups, families and solo travellers
- Self-guided nature walks and activities, each one with unique, site-specific information including maps, clear directions and illustrated wildlife-watching tips
- Detailed coverage of Ekkeroy and two hiking trails that lead into the national park
- Advice for all budgets and travel styles although the main recommendation for this large, remote area is to explore with your own vehicle
- Specific help so you can travel independently and still see and hear the thousands of Kittiwakes nesting at Ekkeroy, watch White-tailed Eagles hunting for food, encounter Reindeer herds grazing on the grassy slopes above inland fjords, hear the Golden Plover's loud call reaching out over the tundra and much more
The eBook version has:
- Effortless navigation with multiple internal links to recreate the experience of flicking through a paper guide
- Full colour maps and images optimised for electronic readers that are carefully designed to work on black-and-white screens and included in the download for full readability offline
Buy this book now to learn the secrets of the professional wildlife guiding community and follow in the footsteps of the Nature Travel Guide along the edge of Varanger Fjord!