Webinar Winners - How To Start a Webinar and Grow Your Audience Online
A Webinar is an online conference that allows attendees from around the world to watch and learn from a live event. It's usually organized by one person, the host, and has a variety of 5 or more guest speakers, each discussing topics within a particular niche and/or industry.
By hosting a Webinar, you can expect to create a list of warm leads for your business. These warm leads can ultimately lead to customers. If you are looking to grow your database, or create a more robust, engaged list of potential buyers, a Webinar is worth considering. It may be the pivot within your business that you have been looking for.
This guide will show you steps, tools, and strategies to starting and launching a Webinar.
Here is what you will learn in this guide:
- A 12-step process to launching your Webinar
- What exactly is a Webinar and who can benefit from it?
- How to plan, launch and host your Webinar
- How to come up with a catchy name for your Webinar
- Discover the tech, tools, and platforms needed to host your Webinar successfully
- How to plan your Webinar content. Once you’ve chosen your topic and established the WHY behind your Webinar, it’s time to plan your content.
- How to get influencers to speak at your Webinar
- How to promote your Webinar
- How to make money from your Webinar. Pick one or any of the 6 ways discussed in this guide.
- How to select your speakers and sign them up
- Sales funnel apps I recommend to host all your pages. From registration to sales, use any of these all-in-one systems to setup your pages.
- Mistakes to avoid when starting a Webinar
- And much more!