This is a toe-up sock with a traditional heel flap and gusset construction. The design is classic but not dull, with nods towards Art Deco styling.Sizes
- measured around mid-foot
- Small - 6.5 - 7.5” (16.5 - 19cm)
- Medium - 8 - 9” (20.25 - 22.75cm)
- Large - 9.5 - 10.5” (24 - 26.75cm)
36 sts and 48 rounds = 4" (10cm) in stocking stitch in the roundYarn Requirements
100g/400m 4ply/fingering weight sock yarn. Any that gives gauge should be suitable.
Sample was knit in KraftyKoala Puffin SockNeedles and Notions
- 2.25mm (US1) circular needles, or dpns
- 2 cable needles
- stitch markers
- tapestry needle for weaving in the ends
Instructions are both charted and fully written out so you can choose which you prefer.