Pharmacology Study Guide
Struggling in pharmacology or wanting some extra resources? Wanting to get ahead on the studying? Want something that is already outlined and ready to go for studying? HERE. YOU. GO.
I have compiled OVER 40 pages of pharmacology information for you to be able to rock pharmacology and pass the NCLEX!
In this study guide you will find:
- Specific vocabulary to pharmacology--> different routes, extravasation, Z track method, adverse reaction, side effects, extrapyramidal symptoms, dyskinesia, immunosuppression, etc.
- Locations with images for subcutaneous injections and intramuscular injections
- 7 Rights of Administration
- A graph of prefixes and suffixes you NEED to know that can be easily printed
- Medication classes
- Answers to commonly seen test questions
- What affects metabolism
- Therapeutic index
- Specific labs
- Components of a prescription
- MED CALC with several questions walked through
- Education for your patient for specific medications
- Blood administration
PLUS, a FREE pharmacology cheat sheet you can use as a quick reference in clinicals or as a floor nurse!
You need this for pharm guys! All your answers in one study guide. BOOM!