Improving Lordosis is more than doing a couple of stretches, it’s learning good posture. This doesn’t happen overnight, it takes time and incremental improvements each day.
However, stretches are an important ingredient for these incremental improvements but they aren’t the entire therapy. Exercises are the second ingredient and everyday movement is the third. Put all 3 together and you have powerful method for improving Lordosis.
Stretching loosens tight muscles and joints so they can move into a better posture. Specific exercises teach the brain this better posture and movement engrains it.Why are these steps important?
Just like so much of poor posture is learnt, so is better posture and the stretches and exercises in this ebook will help you loosen the right muscles and activate the right muscles.What’s the problem with just stretching?
If you only stretch you loosen muscles and joints but eventually they fall back into their previous posture because they weren’t told to be in another posture. This is what exercise and movement does.You'll learn all this and from this eBook, what else you’ll learn includes...
- How to compare a normal spinal curve with lordosis
- A closely associated condition of the pelvis and the muscles involved
- How lordosis effect different areas of the body
- 3 essential components for treating lordosis
- What muscles to stretch
- What muscles to activate
- How to treat Lordosis with everyday movements and postures
- 2 fundamentals for flattening your lumbar curve
- 3 Stretches to combat Lordosis
- 3 step process for flattening your lumbar curve
- 4 fundamental exercises to activate muscles of your core and hips
- Essential workout guidelines to follow each day
Once you’ve completed this eBook you’ll have the tools to need to begin correcting your Lordosis.
So whether your new to the exercises and stretches or you just need to refine your skills you’ll be able to start your journey to an improved posture.Click the button and get started today