SUMMARY.The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing Violate Them At Your Own Risk! By Al Ries and Jack Trout
· What’s in it for me? Learn the marketing basics to change people’s perceptions.
· Your product’s marketing success is largely determined by how quickly you can get it to market.
· If you can’t be market leader, turn the market upside down and create your own product category.
· Boost your brand by “owning” a word; but don’t get greedy and try to claim the words of others.
· In marketing, less is more; but there’s a trick to staying ahead during inevitable product expansions.
· Three things bring a brand down: blind arrogance; falsely predicting the future; belief in infallibility.
· Did your competitor catch you in a mistake or misstep? Admit it and your customers will reward you.
· Final summary