Hugs & Kisses Scarf
This pattern is written in American English crochet terminology.
The Hugs and Kisses Scarf features a broomstick lace border applied on both sides of the scarf body. Stitches used include foundation sc, extended sc, sc, and dc. Skill Level: Easy
Size and finished measurements
32.5 cm (13 inches) wide and 165 cm (66 inches) long.
- Written for a gauge of 10.4 sts and 6.3 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) in body pattern after wet blocking, the gauge is however not critical in this design.
- Pattern languages included: English and Dutch (Dit patroon omvat zowel een Nederlandse als een Engelse versie)
- Digital PDF has 2 pages (A4 size)
- 450 m (492 yds) / 300 g Garnstudio DROPS Big Fabel [75% wool, 25% nylon; 150 m (164 yds)/100 g] in #105 Turquoise. Substitute any aran weight yarn for a similar result.
- A hook size 7 mm (US size K/10 ½) was used for the sample scarf.
- Dowel with 9 cm (3 ½ inch) circumference for the broomstick lace (for example an actual broomstick)
- Yarn needle