How would you like to streamline the time you spend on your estimates like I have done?
Estimating for a large concrete project can get intense, with the amount of details and miscellaneous items involved.
This spreadsheet will estimate the amount of miscellaneous items needed and have a breakdown per unit cost price.
Projects I have used this spreadsheet ranged from the groundswork and concrete foundations and pours for a F-16 hangar, to multiple residential foundation pours on a multi unit subdivision bid proposal.
This spreadsheet contains the following pages, which you can choose to use per project you are constructing an estimate for:
- Bid summary page (Summary of all of the following pages)
- General Conditions spreadsheet
- Manpower spreadsheet (Front office)
- Excavation, Concrete foundation, Concrete floors; unit cost spreadsheet (9 identical sheet total)
- Excavation, Concrete foundation, Concrete floors; quantity takeoff spreadsheet (9 identical sheet total)
- Site flatwork; labour
- Site flatwork; quantity takeoff
- Labor rates
- Bond calculations
- Overtime percentage calculations
- Equipment costs
- Labour productivity: formwork - forming & stripping, concrete - placing & breaking, earthwork - excavation & backfill
- Steel pricing
- Adding alternates sheet
- Quantity takeoff; adding alternates
This spreadsheet will definately help you in creating a more detailed estimate and avoid possible oversights with miscallenous items as well as minimize risks of cost overruns in machine, material or labor costs which may be overlooked in the constrion phase.