This Nature Travel Guide has the inspiration and practical information to lead you on an incredible wildlife-watching vacation or simply sprinkle some nature highlights into your itinerary.
In Birds of the North Norfolk Coast, you'll discover:
- Unbiased, practical advice about where to go for groups, families and solo travellers
- Self-guided nature walks and activities, each one with unique, site-specific information including maps, clear directions and illustrated wildlife-watching tips
- Detailed coverage of Cley, Salthouse, Burnham, Titchwell, Snettisham and the Fens
- Advice for all budgets and travel styles including exploring with your own vehicle or using the excellent public bus route that travels along the coast
- Specific help so you can travel independently and still join tens of thousands of Pink-footed Geese as they graze the fields at Holkham, watch tens of thousands of shorebirds blacken the sky at Snettisham, share the beaches with scavenging Shore Larks, spot hardy butterflies flying in summer at Burnham Overy Staith, watch the seals hunt for fish at Blakeney Harbour and much more
The eBook version has:
- Effortless navigation with multiple internal links to recreate the experience of flicking through a paper guide
- Full colour maps and images optimised for electronic readers that are carefully designed to work on black-and-white screens and included in the download for full readability offline
Buy this book now to learn the secrets of the professional wildlife guiding community and follow in the footsteps of the Nature Travel Guide as you explore the North Norfolk Coast!