A website is probably the most important aspect of a busienss in todays society. People hit the internet for everything. However, many websites lack a very basic component... copywriting (written content).
Your customers need to know WHY they should visit your site, WHAT you are offering, and HOW you can be of service to them when plenty of otyher people are offering the same service that you are.
Copywriting is a must during the web design process too! And it's also the least liked aspect. But, I have changed that for you by clearly outlining pages to focus on and laying out WHAT to write.
You need this if:
- your website lacks personalization like written content.
- your shop pages lack descriptions.
- you are missing critical pages.
- you are looking to redo your website.
- you are workingh with a designer and need to provide content.
Stop leaving money on the table with an incomplete site. Your business deserves better than that.