Beginning In Html and Css
By Badr Khalfaoui
Everything you need to build websites with the newest versions of HTML and CSS
- Serves as the ultimate beginners guide for anyone who wants to build websites with HTML5 and CSS3, whether as a hobbyist or aspiring professional developer
- Covers the basics, including the different versions of HTML and CSS and how modern websites use structure and semantics to describe their contents
- Explains core processes, such as marking up text, images, lists, tables, forms, audio, and video
- Delves into CSS3, teaching you how to control or change the way your pages look and offer tips on how to create attractive designs
Get up to speed on HTML5, CSS3, and today?ÇÖs website design with this practical guide. Then, keep it on your desk as a reference!
From the Back Cover
Build a website with the core programming languages: HTML and CSS
HTML and CSS are the two core programming languages that you need to know in order to build web pages, and this beginner book introduces you to both. Providing step-by-step guidance on best practices and techniques, this practical reference walks you through the latest versions of HTML and CSS to develop unique, modern websites for today?ÇÖs multiple devices and platforms. Covering everything from structuring documents for the web and fine-tuning your text to linking to other web pages or e-mail addresses and using images, audio, video, and tables?Çöthis book covers it all.
Beginning HTML and CSS:
- Covers different versions of HTML and CSS, including the latest: HTML5 and CSS3
- Addresses animations and transitions with CSS3
- Explores the jQuery library as well as creating, adding, and manipulating elements with jQuery
- Looks at page layout and design, in particular topics such as positioning, forms, and custom fonts