GOT MY MONEY ON MY MIND
You are in business to make money. That’s obvious! What do you need to set up to ensure that happens? What systems do you need to have in place for your financial success? What about bookkeeping, invoices, savings, avoiding debt, where to invest, what to invest in, watch those fees; they do add up, how much do you pay yourself?
Use coupon code MOMM on or before July 30, 2021 to get 50% off. Replays post event will be at the full price
Listen and learn from the following experts (in no particular order):
Opening Remarks - Corine La Font
Build A Sustainable Business That Has Value From The Start - Tiffany C. Wright
Many small business owners start a business to have a job not a company that they can ultimately sell. But if you think of your business as an asset from the beginning; one that provides income and net worth to you and others, it's easier to take the steps necessary to support this.
In this seesin you will learn:
1) Learn how to view your business as an asset
2) Understand funding sources and how they view your business
3) Key steps to take to install the proper money infrastructure
Selling Is Serving - Jane Garee
The 5 beliefs that will alter your perspective on what selling is so you serve more people, make more money and have more fun.
In this session you will learn:
1) The difference between an opportunity and being opportunistic so you never feel like a "sales person" 2) What selling is and what it isn't, why most people get it wrong and how it's hurting your business
3) Navigating the sales process in both good times and challenging times