"How To Spend Less Time In The Digital World and More Time In The Real World"Finally! Gain More Time, More Energy, And Feel Free From Distractions!
We live a digitalized life. Over 80% of the population owns a mobile device, and 57% of them have more than one type of device. We waste about 3 hours a week just picking up our phone, which is around 215 times a day.
This omnipresence of technology begs the question, how can we escape an addiction to the digital world?
What you need is to switch where you spend your energy.
With some help, you can find new ways to spend your time and energy that is bringing more fulfillment in your life.
You can break the cycle of dependence toward screen time and reconnect with your life. Our relationship with technology doesn’t have to be non-existent, but we have to find a balance and reduce screen time. Don’t let all your energy and time go to waste on browsing social media and entering a rabbit hole after looking at the weather on your phone.Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- The research behind the impact of technology and why you should reduce your screen time;
- How you can benefit from adopting new behaviors and reconnect with your life;
- Why you need to select non-digital activities to better your life;
- How to refocus your mind to gain more attention;
- How to adopt successful habits and become more aware of your behaviors;
- How to create a life that is fulfilling and happy while reducing your screen time;
- How to spend less time in the digital world and implement a new routine in 21 days;
- 7 ways to improve your sleep and maintain it throughout the night;
- 19 habits that might be a sign that your relationship with technology is toxic;
- 5 rules to improve your attention and increase your ability to live in the present moment;
- Successful techniques to reduce your screen time and gain more energy;
- How you can practice emotional awareness and balance your feelings;
- Customized activities that will help you apply the changes right away and start improving your relationship with technology while reconnecting with yourself;
- Practical ways to unplug in your daily activities;
- 4 techniques to be more comfortable with solitude and how it can enrich your life;
- Over 50 additional resources that will deepen your knowledge and help you embrace the real world;
- + much, much more!
Increasing our awareness of how we use technology is key to succeeding in adopting healthier behaviors. Not only are we more likely to change our habits, but we are also more likely to change our life by being in control of our screen time.
Our relationship with technology doesn’t have to be non-existent, but we have to find a balance and reduce screen time. Don’t let all your energy and time go to waste on browsing social media and entering a rabbit hole after looking at the weather on your phone.
This video guide will give you guidance on how you can regain a life that is fulfilling and experience a reality that is more rewarding than the digital world. Video Course Topics covered:
- 3 Steps To Disconnect From The Digital World And Enhance Your Life
- 5 Signs That the Digital World Is Controlling Your Life
- 5 Signs That You Are Ready to Break Up With Your Phone
- 5 Things You Can Do to Be More Present
- How to Break Up With Social Media and Reconnect With Your Life
- How to Develop a Healthy Relationship With Your Device
- The Science Behind Your Device and Instant Gratification
- The Secret Ingredient to Improve Your Attention
- Top 3 Ways to Change Your Relationship With Social Media
- Top 3 Ways to Disconnect and Improve Your Sleep