350 Powerful Sales and Marketing Tactics
1. Email is a wonderful business tool that, if used properly, will enhance
your sales and marketing efforts significantly. Try these methods to
get the most out of email communications.
2. Without good products that deliver what they promise, there is not a
ghost of a chance of making money for the long term. This means you
must create products that will attract an audience and keep them.
Here are some ideas to help you along the way.
3. The fact is that if you are not productive, you won’t make money. Here
are some ideas on how to organize yourself and use your time and
other resources to best advantage.
4. Over the last several years, a new breed of communication has
emerged: social networking. These media sites offer the ability to
network in ways that the more traditional message boards never could
manage. If you are not familiar with social networking at media sites,
here are some of the tactics people are using today to make money
through these important resources.
5. The fact is that nobody is going to find your website if you don’t
promote it. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to accomplish this
task and generate traffic to your site. If you already have a website,
try using these tactics.
6. Upselling is simply the process of selling an additional or an upgraded
product to a customer. In order to keep the money coming in, you
always want to go for this little extra, whenever the opportunity
presents itself. Here’s how to go about it.
7. People who know anything about marketing and promotions know that
you need good copy to attract and hold the attention of potential
customers. It is not different when it comes to the copy that you place
on your web site. Without coherent and informative text, your site will soon die, no matter how good your product happens to be.