Hey kids, have you always wanted to learn how to write your very own story?
How do you go from a having great idea to writing a story that people will love to read? Character and conflict, plot and dialogue, setting and scenes, write and revise ... It's easier than you think if you understand the elements of a story.
Writing stories is something every child is asked to do in school, and many children write stories in their free time, too. By creating and telling a story, children learn to organize their thoughts and use written language to communicate with readers in a variety of ways. Writing stories also helps children better read, and understand, stories written by other people.
But as much fun as it can be, writing a story can also seem like a daunting challenge to a child (or an adult!).
In ‘Let Your Inspiration Fly’ I show how you create a story:
- Learn what a protagonist, antagonist and ally are and how they are used to build a story
- Learn the different parts of story structure and how they flow together to build a story
- Learn how out plan out a story so that you don’t have to sit down and write a daunting final draft in your first attempt
- Learn how to write a complete and imaginative story
- Colourful, fun worksheets provide step by step instruction to guide children through the story writing process
- 100 full colour pages that will help your child write their story - the easy way