This Newborn Tracker is designed to help new parents track vital information about their baby to share with their doctor.
The data collection includes:
Number of Wet and Dirty Diapers each day
Amount of sleep each day
Amount of milk each day
It also helps breastfeeding mothers track which breast was fed from recently and the amount of time spent nursing.
How to use the Newborn Tracker:
1. Print the Newborn Tracker
2. Laminate, place in a plastic sheet cover or picture frame.
3. Track the information on the sheet with a dry erase marker.
4. Take a picture of the sheet each night.
5. Review the pictures to find the average number of wet diapers, dirty diapers, hours of sleep, and amount of milk for your baby and comminucate this information with your doctor.