This Nature Travel Guide has the inspiration and practical information to lead you on an incredible wildlife-watching vacation or simply sprinkle some nature highlights into your itinerary.
In Butterflies of Aggtelek, you'll discover:
- Unbiased, practical advice about where to go for groups, families and solo travellers
- Self-guided nature walks and activities, each one with unique, site-specific information including maps, clear directions and illustrated wildlife-watching tips
- Detailed coverage of four day walk routes
- Advice for all budgets and travel styles including staying on a convenient local campsite or exploring with your own vehicle
- Specific help so you can travel independently and still identify over 40 species of butterfly on a short trip, enjoy scenic walks through valleys, forest and rocky slopes, photograph butterflies in photogenic flower meadows and much more
The eBook version has:
- Effortless navigation with multiple internal links to recreate the experience of flicking through a paper guide
- Full colour maps and images optimised for electronic readers that are carefully designed to work on black-and-white screens and included in the download for full readability offline
Buy this book now to learn the secrets of the professional wildlife guiding community and follow in the footsteps of the Nature Travel Guide in the Aggtelek Hills!