This Nature Travel Guide has the inspiration and practical information to lead you on an incredible wildlife-watching vacation or simply sprinkle some nature highlights into your itinerary.
In Birds of Lake Neusiedl, you'll discover:
- Unbiased, practical advice about where to go for groups, families and solo travellers
- Self-guided nature walks and activities, each one with unique, site-specific information including maps, clear directions and illustrated wildlife-watching tips
- Detailed coverage of the east and west shore of the main lake, Lange Lacke and the steppe at Hansag
- Advice for all budgets and travel styles with the main focus being on getting around with your own vehicle or basing yourself on the east side of the lake to explore on foot
- Specific help so you can travel independently and still get close views of shorebirds, herons and egrets, walk through colourful flower meadows, see Great Bustard on the steppe and much more
The eBook version has:
- Effortless navigation with multiple internal links to recreate the experience of flicking through a paper guide
- Full colour maps and images optimised for electronic readers that are carefully designed to work on black-and-white screens and included in the download for full readability offline
Buy this book now to learn the secrets of the professional wildlife guiding community and follow in the footsteps of the Nature Travel Guide in the varied habitats around Lake Neusiedl!