Nail Your Podcast Guest Pitch Playbook
Since podcast listeners already have an affinity for listening to podcasts, they are likely to listen to new shows that pique their interests. Hence where you come in.
To maximize your podcast guesting efforts, it's important to be a guest on the right shows, the ones that align with your message, and target audience. Remember, podcasters are always thinking what's in it for my audience -- your pitch should clearly answer that question.
Before sending out your next podcast guest pitch email, use this playbook to quickly find the right shows and send out a tailored pitch that expresses the value you bring.
- PDF checklist for picking the right shows to pitch
- Things to include in every podcast guest pitch email
- List of places to find podcast guests
- Things you should not include
- (2) Pitch examples
- Video training sharing the benefits of pitching and what hosts are generally looking for
Helpful ResourcesLooking for customizable pitch templates instead?
Purchase our Podcast Pitches Bundle which includes copy/paste templates for pitching podcasters and potential guests.