On 6th Feb 2020, I attended a free talk by Marc Teo Zi Jie and Reshveen Rajendran
In this report, I will share with you my thoughts and what I have learned from both speakers.
Below is a write up of their event by the organiser:
Every year, more than 4000 of the best marketers around the world come together in the US for a 4-day event called Funnel Hacking Live. During the event, participants learn the BEST lessons from multi-millionaires (& billionaires) on the strategies that have helped them got to the next level, including Tony Robbins, Brendon Burchard, Tom Bilyeu and more.
More info here: https://funnelhackinglive.com/fhl-2020-live
Between Resh and myself, we will be investing more than ten thousand dollars and travelling 24 hours to attend and learn from the best, and we wish to share our biggest lessons with all of you!
The session will be centered around the topic of affiliate marketing.
The previous time this session was run in 2019, it was completely full and people had to stand all the way at the back of the room at the end.
Click the button to download a free copy of my notes,
This free report contains 21 pages and 3,105 words.
This is what I'll cover in the report (topic and page number)
- The Event 3
- The Icebreaker 4
- How to Build a Cult 5
- The Road to Becoming an Expert 6
- Raise Your Energy 7
- How to Fill the Funnel with Ideal Customers 8
- The Story Framework 8
- Is it ok to share seminar or workshop notes publicly? 10
- What to Post 10
- How often do you post? 10
- The framework to teach a Framework 11
- 5 Steps to be a Super Hero 11
- Before and after Sales 12
- How to deal with imposter syndrome 12
- The 30-day Challenge. 12
- Case Study: A million a month website 13
- Call to Simplicity 13
- Case Study: Young Millionaire 14
- Case Study Prince Ea 15
- Why do People Share Your Post? 15
- The Story Behind the 2 Comma Club 16
- How to Sell Your Business. 17
- Case Study: Airline 17
- Creativity is the Number Commodity 18
- The Speakers Call to Action (aka the upsell) 18
- What's Next? 19
- About Sam Choo 20