León to Santiago
Updated for 2019, this is Epub version of guidebook is for those who wish to walk the most popular Camino de Santiago, the Camino Frances or French Way, starting from León onwards.
This guidebook gives you everything you need to plan your Camino including advice on:
* what to take and what not to take
* which backpack to buy
* what footwear to choose
* how to get to your starting location
* how much your Camino will cost and how to keep costs down
This guidebook provides you with:
* Estimated walking times from village to village
* Highly accurate 3D distances from village to village
* Maps of each stage
* Highly accurate elevation charts
* Maps of most villages, all towns and all cities showing the location of accommodation and facilities
* GPS coordinates of every hostel, every village, town and city and points of interest.
* Details of every pilgrim hostel (albergue) between León and Santiago
The Kindle version of this book on a Smartphone will also link to:
* Phone Numbers
* Email addresses
* GPS locations
With background, history and anecdotes this guidebook will be a true companion on your journey on the Way of Saint James.