Since you shared what you want to do and you made your decision, all eyes are on you. The pressure is on internally and externally. How do you navigate that space to stay positive and energized? You just missed the discount. Replays are now at full price.
Listen and learn from the following experts (in no particular order):Opening Remarks - Corine La FontGet Unstuck: Conquer The Impostor Syndrome Once & For All - Darlene Corbett
The Impostor Syndrome is a common theme in the 21st-century workforce, especially among women. This prevalent issue is often the reason people feel inadequate and consequently, "stuck." How do one overcome this unhealthy view of oneself to conquer the "Impostor Syndrome" once and for all? Discussion of a changing mindset is possible, as evidenced by neuroplasticity and mental rehearsal, aka focused attention. The phenomenon of the Butterfly Effect and an exercise using the acronym 'Unstuck'
will be provided as a launching pad to alter one's thinking. By practicing these exercises regularly, freedom from the shackles of 'Impostor Syndrome' will eventually occur. You will leave with optimism about your ability to tap into your power and will not only say "stop depriving the world of me" but also "look out world, here I come!" Objectives of this session:
The importance of SELF-LEADERSHIP – Carl Kalaote
- To learn about the Impostor Syndrome and how it keeps many people, especially women, "stuck."
- To recognize everyone is capable of getting unstuck, as evidenced by neuroplasticity and the phenomenon of mental rehearsal.
- To identify simple but powerful visualization and writing techniques that can create lasting change.
It is important as entrepreneurs to have the ability to lead the self before you are able to lead others. In this session you will learn:
1. To seek to know thyself as a leader.
2. Understanding that every person is a leader in his/her own right.
is an act of influence, especially in team work.