Revision and preparation for macro and micro policy.
The second edition of this resource by Matthew Parsons specifically to help students with their HSC exam preparation. Easy-to-read and understand – this resource will cap off student learning with the latest economic information and statistics.
Strategic Economics HSC 2018 is an engaging, integrated exploration of the transition of the Australian economy and the course of monetary and fiscal policy to manage the impact on the Australian economy of the commodities super cycle interrupted by the global financial crisis.
- the 2018 Federal Budget in detail
- 100 pages with chapters on monetary, fiscal and micro policies addressing the NESA syllabus
- bespoke visualisations as well as the best from RBA and Treasury
- identification of common misconceptions and student difficulties
- metaphors to aid understanding and recall
- selected leading resources suitable for essay quotation
- an integrated perspective on the impact of economic policy
- reimagination of syllabus content for macro and micro policy
- a structured approach to navigating and understanding micro reform
If you would rather order and have us invoice the school, or have less than 51 Eco students,- please see http://www.resourcefactory.com.au/strategiceconomics.html for orrdering details.