Our World NOW needs leaders who can create a compelling vision and engage others around it
. Visionary leaders are able to communicate what lies beyond the horizon and inspire confidence. They attract talent to the organization and motivate team members to make more effective decisions.
In this eBook
, CEO Bonnie Hagemann shows corporate and community leaders how to lead with vision
, breaking visionary leadership down into steps that anyone can follow. Discover why it's needed, why it's lacking, and how you can fill the gap. Then find out how to build your personal vision and gain the skills and tools to build a vision for your organization, division, department, team, community cause, or nonprofit
.This 45 pages of eBook covers:
This eBook includes exercise files you can download to your desktop
- Identify why we need visionary leadership.
- List the four Cs of a compelling vision.
- Determine how to engage others with your vision by building connectivity.
- Build a personal vision for yourself.
- Use the Lift6 leadership model.
- Evaluate real corporate vision statements
. The exercise files are meant to enhance your experience and give you easy access to tools and information that will help you execute the concepts you'll learn in this eBook.
Within this eBook, we will build a blueprint for your personal vision, and I will teach you how to build a blueprint for your business, division, project, or team
. In addition, there are a variety of other handouts, worksheets, and research texts you can download to enhance your learning experience:
- Blueprint for Self-Leadership.pdf
- Decide for Change Worksheet.xlsx
- Life Wheel.pdf
- Patagonia Case Study.pdf
- Sample Vision.pdf
- Sample Vision Board.pdf
- Team Matrix.xlsx
- Trends in Executive Development Research.pdf
- What is Compelling to You Worksheet.pdf