Words of Shakespeare colouring bundle of insults
There's nothing so cutting as an insult given in Olde English. Shakespeare was a master at this, so now you can enjoy colouring 5 insults from his plays.
- Would thou wert clean enough to spit upon.
- I scorn you, scurvy companion,
- There’s small choice in rotten apples.
- I do desire that we be better strangers.
- The rankest compound of villainous smell that
ever offended nostril.
Artist: Gillian Adams.
For more information visit www.extraordinaryart.co.uk