This is a PDF pattern for Amigurumi Cat Family. With this pattern you will be able to make 4 sizes and 2 different versions. They are quite easy, addictive and fun to make :)
Basic knowledge of crochet is required (US terms), at least how to make a slip stitch, single crochet stitch and increase and decrease.MAIN MATERIALS AND TOOLS:
- Acrylic, Cotton or Bamboo yarn in 1-2 colours
- Hook size 2.5mm
- Stuffing material
- Tapestry needle
- Large: H 10cm (4in) x W 7cm (3in)
- Medium: H 7cm(3in) x W 5cm (2in)
- Small: H 5cm (2 in) x W 4.5cm (2in)
- Tiny: H 7cm (3in) x W 6cm (2½in)
- If you are planning to use a different yarn brand or type, use a hook size at least 0.5mm less than suggested on the label of the yarn to create tight stitches.
Instructions are written in English and expressed in US crochet terms.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have :)