Do you know you need a better handle on your business finances...but don’t know where to start?
How many of the following statements apply to you?
- You know exactly what’s in all of your accounts right now within $10.
- You have a rock-solid bookkeeping system in place (so tax season? Is a breeze).
- Speaking of taxes, you feel confident about how much you’ll owe this year and you have money set aside for when that time comes.
- You regularly contribute to a retirement investment account as well as an easy-to-access savings account.
- You have a pulse on where all of your clients are in their contracts with you and when it will be time for them to renew (so you can accurately forecast your income for the next 6 months).
- You have total clarity when making investments in your business and are in touch with your ACTUAL numbers (pendulum told you to hire that VA and angel cards confirmed it? Awesome...as long as you have a plan for recouping that investment here in the 3D ;)).
- You’re in touch with how much you spend each month to live + operate your business (as well as how much you want to be bringing in).
- You have a plan in place to pay off any debt and you’re making regular progress on this plan every month.
Did reading these questions give you a minor aneurysm?
Do NOT click away.
Seriously...stay with me.
I want you to know that WHATEVER your current financial situation, change is SO possible.
But just like in any recovery program, the first step is getting brutally honest about where you are now...and that’s EXACTLY what I want to help you do.
My name is Anne Tipton, and I help women entrepreneurs go from overwhelmed + avoiding the money side of their businesses to clarity, confidence, and financial peace of mind.
For $27 you'll get access to the EXACT assessment that I use with my private clients.Here's what I know to be true:
Not having your finances handled causes a low-grade anxiety that seeps into EVERY area of your life. And getting yourself financially organized? Feels like a breath of fresh air. You DESERVE that breath of fresh air.The absolute worst thing you could do
when it comes to your finances it to put off thinking about them until later. The second worst?
Thinking you should be able to figure it all out on your own (you probably could...but why would you make it so much harder than it needs to be?).
The journey toward true financial health and abundance happens one step at a time.
Are you ready to take the next step together?