Get 50% OFF - code: OFF50Dear River: A Message on Spirituality - Heather Drummond
Venture into the world of eastern theology with a conventional Christian who is challenged by the fear and scepticism often associated with yoga and meditation. Share with her a deeper understanding about these practices and how they can strengthen your relationship with God. Become part of a new movement of harmony in diversity that the world so desperately needs. Most importantly, come to know yourself as Teilhard de Chardin saw us - as spiritual beings having a human experience, not human beings having a spiritual experience.
Dear River is a powerful, poignant book written by a soul-searching woman as a gift to her young son. It speaks volumes on her pursuit of truth, her spiritual awakening, and brings to light new ideas on how to live life to the fullest. It is written from a very personal perspective which lends it a certain fresh resonance that is not often common in other spiritual books.
It offers a new viewpoint on Christianity, Spirituality, God, and our divine purpose here on earth. The author gently pushes you to question your life and your ideals for the better, as she did along her incredible journey. If you have ever wondered about life's bigger picture you should definitely read this book! (Tanya Hunt, Editor.)
Dear River is an autobiography, written by a Zimbabwean girl who grew up in Africa. Greatly inspired by her husband Garth and the book Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch, she enrolled in a writing program called The Movement of Change, a program for amateur writers with a strong desire to share their spiritual message. This is her story...'Dear River' will help anyone wanting to:
- live a healthier life
- deal with the loss of a loved one
- find more meaning in their life
- learn more about yoga and meditation from a Christian point of view
- free themselves from a haunting and consuming past
- restore faith in love, marriage and meeting their soulmate
- live without fear, worry or regret
- healing a disease or situation spiritually
- stop smoking or similar substance abuse
- see more harmony in the world between all cultures and religions
- enjoy a calm state of mind and beingProduct details
- Format: epub
- File Size: 14.9 MB
- Print Length: 159 pages
- Publisher: Self Published (June 16, 2011)
- Publication Date: June 16, 2011
- Language: English
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
"You need to get this book onto Oprah, it's amazing"
(Debbie Dabs, South Africa)
"I found Dear River to be a delightful exploration of love and life."
(Pam Slujs - Amsterdam)
"Heather, I am totally blown away by your book!"
(Daren Williams - Harare)Visit the website: www.dearriver.orgFollow Heather Drummond:Instagram: @heatherd.authorFacebook: @heatherdrummond.official