Bio Template, Finances & Writing Prompts
Have you ever had a problem? If the answer is yes, then you are a great candidate to start your own business. By writing a book, it will help you write out your problem, the steps it took to overcome, and what to do after. This will then enable you to sell your book and services to others. However, in order to turn your story into a business, you need a few key items first:
1. A well written bio of yourself that makes people want to know more about you.
2. A financial management guide to manage your income and expenses so that you can plan your personal life to fund your business endeavors.
3. A guide to write a compelling story.
Therefore, I put together this package to help you prepare to write a book that converts easily into a business. This 3 part package includes:
1. A monthly household income & expenses, bill due dates, a section for log in and passwords to store all in one place, and more. This excel document does the calculation for you and it helps you to track your income and expenses for tax season.
2. A bio question and answer, a bio template, and a sample bio. All you have to do is answer the questions A-Z then fill your answers in the blank and you have a completed bio.
3. A transformational story outline with 15 writing prompts to help you write a compelling book that includes a section to discuss your past problems, fear, support system, and more.