With the Color System Plugin, setting up a color system is quick and easy.
The plugin is lightweight and integrates with your Document Colors in Sketch, so you don't have to change your way of working.
👯♂️ Split the color and opacity into two separate input fields instead of the confusing 8 digit HEX, I know, MVP, right?
🖱 The list now supports an *unlimited* amount of colors, with the addition of a revolutionary scroll bar!
🎨 Better handling of recoloring with transparency. (Hopefully, you didn't notice this one 😬)
🐛 Now also works when you change documents in Sketch. Duh.
✨ Updates now appear directly in Sketch! (So no more emails about small updates 🥳)
– Added validation if color values. The input field will be highlighted if the value is invalid.
– Saving color system while the document was in dark mode would overwrite the light mode.
– Changing the name of a color did not update in both color modes in the interface.
– Added support for MacOS Catalina.
– Switch is now responsive no matter where you choose to click!
– You can now drag the Settings window by click and dragging the title of the window.
– Export and Import your Color Systems
– Resize the window to your liking
– Everything has been rewritten to allow for quicker future updates.
– Added a transition when switching between color modes in settings.
– Better state handling and less window resizing when loading.
– Overall stability improvements.
– Creating a new Color System in dark mode now works again.
– The switch will update to the correct color mode if visible while setting up a new Color System.