Are you often told you’re too sensitive and need to toughen up? Do you feel your emotions deeply as well as picking up on other people’s moods and energy? Do you often feel stressed, overwhelmed and misunderstood?
If so, then you’re likely to be a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) and this tool kit will guide you from fretful stress to peaceful confidence.
In this tool kit and ebook you will discover insights and practices to help you thrive as an HSP. You will:
- Learn about the trait of high sensitivity, and how it manifests in your body and mind, so you can understand its gifts as well as its challenges;
- Explore “first aid” techniques and daily strategies to help you soothe your stress response and overcome overwhelm;
- Connect to your heart’s energy as a source of comfort and guidance.
You’ll learn techniques and gain new perspectives on your sensitive nature so you can feel more peaceful, calm, grounded and confident.
Bring these practices into your daily life and you will discover a boundless inner source of peaceful resilience and heartfelt joy.
Whether you’re new to learning about the trait of high sensitivity or are consciously living as a highly sensitive person, this toolkit will improve your self-knowledge and teach you practical ways to deal with stress and overwhelm, offer you self-care techniques for daily life, and will guide you to connect to the deepest gifts of high sensitivity.
If you yearn to understand why you feel the way you do and are seeking pathways to peace, then this tool kit is for you.
This Tool Kit is for you if:
- You often feel overwhelmed by this frantic world – you may experience anxiety, stress, depression and you have a nagging feeling there is more to life than the mainstream culture leads us to believe;
- You identify as a highly sensitive person or if who think you might be;
- You are ready to embrace your sensitivity by learning how to overcome the overwhelm that often accompanies this trait.
When you buy this Tool Kit you will get immediate access (via email) to two videos and nine audio recordings of essential techniques to find relief from stress, tailored to your needs as a highly sensitive person + a bonus 60+ page ebook.
Here's an overview of the resources...
First Aid for Sensitives
“HSP First Aid”: practical techniques you can use in the moment (or if you can, take yourself away for a few moments) to do something to bring a bit of balance to your frazzled nervous system.
- When your nerves feel jangled: Tap your stress away: Video 1: Simple Tapping Technique (7 mins) & Video 2: Full Energy Tapping Routine (21 mins)
- When you need to calm down now: Counted breathing (10 mins audio)
- When you’re stuck in your head: Four elements exercise (13 mins audio)
- When you’re feeling under attack: White light visualisation (7 mins audio)
Calm your Body/Mind
These practices guide you to back to peace by soothing your body and calming your mind.
You can fall back on them when you’re feeling stressed to help to alleviate stress/anxiety and to rebalance your nervous system. And you can also create a habit of doing them regularly to promote grounded calm.
- The core practice for HSPs to feel calm and present: Grounding (10 mins audio)
- Receive the healing power of rest: Yoga Nidra for safety and inner peace (31 mins audio)
- To help you sleep: Breath comforter technique (8 mins audio)
Here I’m sharing grounded spiritual practices which will help you to foster a sense of connection to a place within you which is deeper and wiser than your mind which ruminates and frets – to a place of intuitive guidance.
- Awaken to the gentle, loving energy of your heart: Heart Energy Activation (9.5 mins audio)
- Connect to inner wisdom: Heart’s Guidance meditation (8.5 mins audio)
- Invoke a nurturing energy to surround you with peaceful calm: Corona of light meditation (8 mins audio)
You will also receive, as a free bonus, a copy of the 60+ page ebook ‘Stress Relief for Sensitives’ which contains lots of useful information about high sensitivity as well as further practices and lifestyle tips.
About the Creator of the Tool Kit
Stella Tomlinson is a writer, Priestess, experienced teacher of restful yoga and soulful meditation, energy healer, and author of Peace Lies Within: 108 ways to tame your mind and connect to inner peace
She’s a Highly Sensitive Person and has been exploring this trait, its challenges and gifts since 2015.
Stella guides highly sensitive, intuitive women who feel overwhelmed, self-doubting and misunderstood to find the inner peace and calm, radiant confidence they yearn for so they can live with peace and purpose.
***NOTE: If you live outside the UK then VAT will be applied to the price, where applicable, at checkout.
PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal or debit/credit card
Please note that no refunds can be given for online product purchases.