Whether you’re visiting Portugal for a weekend or moving there for good, 'Money Saving Tips for Travel in Portugal - Unlock the Secrets to Getting Great Value for Money' gives you practical advice for maximising your travel funds, whatever your budget.
Award-winning British blogger and travel writer, Julie Dawn Fox, is your 'outsider on the inside', sharing tips collected during her ten years of living and travelling in Portugal. Updated in February 2017, this practical Portugal travel guide helps you travel smart by:
• showing you how and where to find discounts of up to 70% on accommodation, restaurants and attractions
• helping you avoid that nasty ‘just been ripped-off’ feeling by sharing local customs
• explaining the most cost-effective ways of getting to and from the airport
• telling you how you can save up to 50% on public transport
• giving you information about relevant local and national discount cards
With the money you save by getting the best ‘bang for your buck’, you can treat yourself to something extra special or maybe even extend your stay.
This insider's guide also gives practical information about getting to and from major airports in Portugal, public transport and tourist cards.