Brainstorming ideas to add more cosines in your life is not your forte? Need inspiration on the go to involve kids or SO? Let me give you a little push with:
Essentially Hygge: 108 Done For You Ideas To Achieve Hygge, Quiet Your Life, & Keep It Sustainable When You're A Beginner.
is a comprehensive, easy-to-use mini guide to start your journey with the Danish style of cosiness (called Hygge).
All you have to do is picking up one essential, read the description & choose in the list of ideas I’m giving.
With Essentially Hygge, you’ll walk away with ideas so:
👉🏻 you can start testing if Danish Cosiness (Hygge) is a good fit for you (or your family)
👉🏻 you test which activities have the most positive impact on your mood/ cosiness/ happiness
👉🏻 you rewire your brain to add more cosy moments in your daily schedule
👉🏻 you share meaningful times with your kids while they’re still at home
👉🏻 you build memories with your parents/ friends/ SO
👉🏻 you naturally slow down effortlessly
👉🏻 you take it one day at a time
👉🏻 you get yourself ready for the next step of your Hygge journey ( I’m here to help BTW)
👉🏻 you break free from “I’m overwhelmed” or “I’m not doing enough” or “I’m so tired/ exhausted/ drained” or “my life is so chaotic, it’s too good to be true”.
What's you'll get:
- A 14 pages PDF ready to download.
- Please use a desktop when you consider downloading your purchase (mobile devices may be sluggish from time to time)
- If you don't have a built in reading app for PDF, consider visiting https://get.adobe.com/fr/reader/
(It's a FREE & safe alternative)
My A's To Your Q's
- If you have any question, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
(allow us up to 48 hours to answer from Monday to Friday)
- As mentioned in our Return & Refund Policy, ALL digital sales are FINAL as soon as you've downloaded our materials. Read more at https://thehyggeplanner.com/return-refund-policy/
- By purchasing a product on our shop, you are NOT a subscriber to our Newsletter.
If you want to receive updates, special offers, and never shared goodies, please sign up at https://www.thehyggeplanner.com/newsletter
and CONFIRM your subscription.