How To Make Kombucha (Video Guide)
Learn how to make kombucha with these 12 video chapters and brewing guide!
Did you know...
For over 2000 years Kombucha has been consumed for its health benefits, even being called “The Tea Of Immortality”. From beneficial probiotics to gut health, in this infographic, we’ve listed 10 benefits of Kombucha you need to know.
1. Mood Enhancement-The B Vitamins in kombucha, may help battle depression, stabilize mood, and enhance concentration. The vitamin C in kombucha, in turn, inhibits the release of the stress hormone cortisol
2. Detoxification - Teeming with enzymes and bacterial acids, kombucha is believed to aid in natural detoxification
3. Improved Digestion - There is mounting evidence that the combination of organic acids, enzymes, and probiotics in kombucha may promote healthy digestion and soothe an upset stomach
7. Cholesterol Reduction-Research further suggests that kombucha may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels. In studies with animals, kombucha was able to reduce levels of LDL cholesterol while increasing levels HDL
8. Energy Enhancement - In addition to small amounts of caffeine, kombucha contains energizing B vitamins and iron. The iron may increase hemoglobin in the blood, thereby enhancing oxygen flow
9. Arthritis Prevention-Another powerful compound found in kombucha is glucosamine, which can stave off and treat all types of arthritis
10. Enhanced Athletic Performance - According to athletic enthusiasts, kombucha raises energy levels during exercise and aids in post-workout recovery, alleviating joint pain
Download this video ebook today and learn how to make your own kombucha!