Basic Entry-Level Resume Package
- Entry-Level Resume - Style 1
- Entry-Level - Style 2
- Cover Letter
- Job Contact Form
- Resumes are written for you. The formats are an editable Microsoft Word document. All you need to do is enter your name, email, job titles and description, and responsibilities.
- For the cover letter, the bulleted sections in the letter will allow a hiring manager to quickly identify your skills related to the position.
- The contact form is an excellent tool to keep track of who contacts you (or you contact a potential employer) for a job interview.
- Any program that can read Microsoft Word files (.doc) - depending on what version of the software you have, formatting light formatting may be required.