Neo Crossbody Wallet PDF Sewing Pattern with SVG Files and Video Tutorials
The Neo Crossbody Wallet is compact yet roomy enough to carry your phone, cash, cards, coins, keys, and other essentials. The front slip pocket is secured with magnetic snap on the flap to keep your phone safe. A zipper pocket on the back provides easy access to small items. The top zipper opens up to the main compartment which has 8 card slots, a slip pocket, and an interior zipper pocket to keep your cards, cash, and coins organized. The pattern includes both an adjustable crossbody and wristlet strap option.
The Neo Crossbody Wallet has no exposed raw edges and does not use bias tape. It is turned through an opening in the interior zipper pocket.
The pattern includes 28 pages of step-by-step instructions with colour photographs to help you through each step. Also included in the PDF pattern are printable pattern pieces for your home printer.
The following files will all be included with your PDF pattern purchase:
-SVG files (for cutting machines, such as the Cricut Maker, Brother Scan N Cut)
- A0 size file (for printing at your local copy shop, if you do not wish to tape together the pattern pages included in the PDF pattern or to use with a home projector to cut out fabric).
9.5 " W x 5.5" H x 1.5" D
• Exterior fabric: 1/4 yard of 44” wide quilting weight or home decor fabric
• Accent fabric: 1/4 yard of woven or vinyl/cork
• Lining fabric: 3/4 yard of 44” quilting weight fabric
• Medium weight fusible woven interfacing: 1 yard of 45” wide/ 1 ¼ yards of 35” wide/ 2 ¼ yards of 20” wide
• Optional: 9” W x 3” H piece of Decovil light
• One 11” #5 zipper with 1 pull
• One 10” #5 zipper with 1 pull
• One 9” #5 zipper with 1 pull
• Hardware for Crossbody Strap- Two 1/2" D-rings, two 3/4" swivel clips, one 3/4" slider
• Hardware for optional Wristlet Strap- One 1/2" D-ring, one 3/4" swivel clip
• One 14mm magnetic snap
• Rivets (Optional)
2 Video tutorials: KB Patterns and SiahSwag
You can sell bags made from this pattern, provided it's home based production.
This pattern is suitable for most domestic sewing machines.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of the product, I cannot process refunds or returns as it cannot be returned once electronically delivered.
This pattern, once purchased, is not to be shared or reproduced in anyway.