I'm so excited to share with you my very first Christmas ebook resource!!
This Christmas ebook is all about creating a magical Christmas for you and your family!
I have made it super easy for you and compiled some of my favourite Christmas recipes and activities I do for my family in the lead up to christmas!Don't worry there are plenty of easy ideas and recipes!
Most of the the recipes and ideas are totally adaptable to your creative interpretation!
I wanted to create resource where you can find everything you need in one place to save you hours of research!
This Christmas ebook contains 32 pages of inspiring Christmas crafts, recipes and ideas including:
- A DIY guide to making a easy and affordable advent calendar which comes with printable numbers, activities and planning calendar
- How to make Christmas crackers with printable family friendly jokes.
- 16 'Take a plate' party food type ideas.
- 16 Christmas inspired Recipes that can be used anytime of year!
- 5 Super easy Christmas food ideas (that I don't consider full recipes like salads etc).
- 7 Edible gift ideas.
- Stocking filler ideas.
- Christmas Eve box ideas with Reindeer food recipe.
- Styling grazing platter tips.
- Christmas gift wrapping ideas.
- Styling Christmas table setting ideas.
PLUS extra printable downloads:
- 2 December calendar planners for planning your advent calendar activities and elf of the shelf adventures.
- 2 pages of Christmas gift tags, I recommend printing on 200gsm
- Gingerbread house template, You can laminate this to re-use every year!
- Reindeer food tags.
- Christmas cracker jokes.
- Advent calendar numbers.
- Advent calendar activity ideas.
Plus you will get access to my private facebook group which has more step by step type images for taking you through the process of making some of the recipes! If you're like me and your extremely visual this will be so helpful for you! In the group you can ask questions and share your creations with everyone else who's brought the book!Feel free to print the book, view it on your phone, tablet or computer or just print out the extra downloads!
To start print out the Advent Calendar planner and activities (if you choose activities alternatively you can just pop chocolates in) and plan out your month. If you also indulge in Elf on the Shelf I have included a planner for that as I always plan my advent activities and elf adventures together so I can merge the days activities! If you think any of the activities and recipes would be great to do with the kids you can add those to the advent calendar activities!
Please tag me @thestyleaesthetic
in any of your creations you make from this ebook or use the hashtag #thestyleaestheticchristmas, I would love to be able to share it on my Instagram stories!I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did creating it!!
Please note the ebook is 10mb so ensure you have enough space on your device to download the PDF file.