Fiat Kobelco EX255 - EX285 Excavator Workshop Manual, Technical Operational Principle & Troubleshooting Manual
This complete service repair workshop manual PDF download for the Fiat Kobelco EX255 - EX285 Excavator has easy to read text sections with top quality diagrams, pictures and illustrations. The step by step instructions show you how to fault find or complete any repair or overhaul, correctly and efficiently, saving time and avoiding costly mistakes. All specifications and tolerances are listed. Functions of components and systems are also explained.
MANUAL COMPOSITION :
• The complete service manual consists of three books:
- Technical Manual - Operational Principle
- Technical Manual - Troubleshooting
- Workshop Manual
- The Technical Manual-Operational Principle includes the technical information concerning the operation of main devices and systems.
- The Technical Manual -Troubleshooting includes the technical information needed for operational performance tests, and troubleshooting procedures.
- The Workshop Manual includes information needed for maintenance and repair of the machine, tools and devices needed for maintenance and repair, maintenance standards, removal/installation and assembly/disassembly procedures.
• The Service Manual for EX255 and EX285 Excavators consists of the following book/print numbers:
- Technical Manual - Operational Principle - 604.13.191
- Technical Manual - Troubleshooting - 604.13.196
- Workshop Manual - 604.13.201
MANUAL SPECIFICATION :
File Format : PDF
Language : English
Printable : Yes
Searchable : Yes
Bookmarked : Yes
This service repair workshop manual PDF download contains specs, diagrams, actual real photo illustrations, and schemes. In addition to space savings, nice thing about having completly searcheble PDF files instead of a hard-printed manual is that you can use the Search feature in your PDF reader software (Adobe Acrobat) to find just what your looking for and just print out the exact pages you need or all manual easily. This is the same Repair Service manual your local dealer will use when doing a repair.