Black Heart Magazine, Volume 3
ISSUE #3, WINTER 2006 – THE ANTI-VALENTINE ISSUE
Further your obsession with Black Heart’s Anti-Valentine issue, aimed at all the lovelorn, lovesick and straight-up lonely guys and dolls in this mean old world of dating and mating.
Join these fantastic, feral writers in their disgust for the Hallmarkiest of the world’s “holidays”:
- Sherwin Tjia‘s DillDoll to the rescue!
- A modern fable about the temptations of “massage parlors,” by Isaac Cravit
- Nicole Woroniuk lusts, poetically, after Bill Murray
- Chris Masson demands “Titsy! Do that thing…” in Redo the Thing
- The Vagina Catalogue raises heart-rates and causes controversy, courtesy of Brian Ross
- Love gets diagrammed, psychoanalyzed, and chemically reduced in The Chemistry of Love by Nick Rudnicki
- Greg Santos explores the world of hermaphrodites and porn collectors with some sex addled poetry, and
- Emma Stephens gets down and dirty with three quickies in 69-Word Stories
What are you waiting for? Buy a copy now, and share it with all the V-Day haters in your life!